Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Disasters don’t happen when it is most convenient for you. You can’t decline their request or ignore their call. They especially don’t wait for regular business hours. That is why SERVPRO of Lapeer provides services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your disaster happens on a holiday? Not a problem! We are always here for you when you need us the most. We are dedicated to arriving faster to any size disaster and quickly and efficiently completing your job to make it “Like it never even happened.”
Disasters can happen quickly. Don’t trust just anyone. Trust the pros. Call SERVPRO of Lapeer.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (810) 664-1000
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Lapeer arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.