If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (810) 664-1000

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Bathroom Fan Fire

This homeowner lost their entire home due to a fire that started in the bathroom. The vent fan had not been properly cleaned out which resulted in a buildup of dust particles and lint. This will cause the motor to overheat and ignite the lint and plastic fan blades or wood structures. As you can see in the first picture, the fire destroyed the entirety of the home. SERVPRO of Lapeer came in, assessed the damage and salvaged as much as they could but ultimately started from the ground up. The after picture shows the homeowners' beautiful newly built kitchen!